I ♥ her

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

inachevé


the grey sky looming above,
rain drops still dripping down
from the pregnant clouds above,
we set out on our journey once again;

around and around we go
in slow circles, moving
to the beat of the thunder
and rain that surrounds us;

as the droplets hit the ground,
shattered realizations lay scattered
reminding me nothing is same
as it seems to be;

as another memory turns to dust
i cut the lifeline that attaches me to the past
and i shove it back into the depths
where nothing will ever bring it back alive;

the rain does nothing to stop our journey,
never forgetting, who we are
we walk these streets of madness,
knowing that,without each-other…..
we are simply incomplete.

p/s : "Incomplete" by Praveen





thanks everyone for being here with me.
p/ss : for those who arent in the picture, you're well in my heart :)